I am a handcraft maniac. I am felling in love with needle felting, beading, photography, drawing, clay pastries and miniature making.




Monday, September 26, 2011

Yellow and Purple

Treasury making on etsy becomes my daily activity, I make at least 1 treasury each day. The inspiration of my treasury usually comes from an item of an etsy member. I pick an inspiration item, then search for other items that match well with this item.
Today I made 2 treasuries using 2 items from 2 etsy sellers who featured my products in their previous treasuries TWICE!!
I pick this beautiful bird ring from CitrusCat. http://www.etsy.com/listing/82454165/great-tit-ring-woodland-jewelry?ref=tre-776149611-3


This is my treasury built out from this beautiful bird ring
AUTUMN AVIARY


I pick this lovely rabbit bracelet from Rabbittude. http://www.etsy.com/listing/70103667/royal-rabbit-bracelet-pearls-hill-tribe?ref=tre-775990564-5


This treasury was built out from this lovely purple bracelet
BLUE BERRIES AND GRAPES


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your treasuries are always so beautiful.:)

Hydie Tan said...

Salina, your treasuries are awesome!! I saw 'A Grey Mood' yesterday, it's so moody and elegant!