I am a handcraft maniac. I am felling in love with needle felting, beading, photography, drawing, clay pastries and miniature making.




Friday, September 23, 2011

24th Sept International Rabbit Day

2 days ago I was invited to join an etsy team - Etsy Rabbits Team , and from their blog I learned that there is a day called International Rabbit Day , it is on the 4th Saturday of September every year.

I really love bunnies. 4 months ago I visited a "cat & rabbit cafe" in Japan, there were dozens of cats and bunnies for you to touch and hug!!! The cats and bunnies were sooooo adorable!! Here are some of them





Here are some of my bunny creations ( listed on my etsy shop Nozomi Crafts )





The Etsy Rabbits Team encourages members to make bunny treasuries to celebrate International Rabbit Day, using items of team members as many as possible.
This is the bunny treasury I have made today.

No comments: