I am a handcraft maniac. I am felling in love with needle felting, beading, photography, drawing, clay pastries and miniature making.




Saturday, October 1, 2011

My etsy shop stamp


Nozomi Crafts has its own stamp finally!!
My hand writing sucks, even teachers have openly criticized my handwriting during class. I don't know why I cannot control the pen nicely when writing, but can control the pen very well when drawing. Something must have gone wrong inside my brain. Writing a beautiful "Thank you" note to customers is not easy for me, I really don't want to show my aweful handwriting to my dear customers. Therefore I tried to find "someone" to write for me and I found MY RUBBER STAMP etsy shop . Their "thank you" stamp is beautiful!! The birdie stands elegantly on the "T". Moreover I can add my shop address beneath the "thank you", that is perfect for my customers!! I used my "thank you" stamp on vintage looking gift tags, and these lovely gift tags will accompany every parcel I send out to customers.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your shop stamp.:)
I too have horrible handwriting. My husband use to tease me about it.:)And like you, even though my handwriting was horrible, I could draw very well.:) Funny how that is.

Hydie Tan said...

Salina, it is you who inspired me to make gift tags to customers!! When I opened up the parcel you sent to me a few months ago, I was so happy to find vintage style gift tag on every nature bowls! They look beautiful! So instead of stamping onto business cards, I chose to stamp on vintage style gift tags. Thank you so much for the idea!!

MyRubberStamp said...

you tags are so yummy =)
we are so glad that you love the stamps ;)