I am a handcraft maniac. I am felling in love with needle felting, beading, photography, drawing, clay pastries and miniature making.




Friday, January 1, 2016

Cat pattern yukata (Japanese kimono) - Arima Onsen trip 有馬温泉



I fell in love with Japanese kimono since last year. Kimono can be very expensive so I bought the cheaper version - yukata 浴衣。I  tried very hard to learn how to wear a yukata myself and tie the obi 帯. 

I am a 100% cat lady, so the first piece of yukata I bought is full of cats. There are numerous ways to tie an obi, in order to show the cat pattern on my obi I pick this obi pattern and learned very hard to tie it.



I even bought a cat pattern bag to match with my cat yukata !
Walking around in the traditional streets of Arima Onsen with this outfit was so enjoyable.

No comments: