I am a handcraft maniac. I am felling in love with needle felting, beading, photography, drawing, clay pastries and miniature making.




Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Another Front Page!!!

This morning 9am, arrived office, switched on PC, went to pantry, then back to my seat, opened email, then went to etsy....saw something very familiar shown on etsy front page. It's my treasury!! My treasury!! Could not believe my eyes!! A front page to start my day!! WOW!! My last front page was on 6 Oct 2011, then 1 month later it came again! I am sooooooo happy today, so happy that I cannot concentrate on working, luckily boss not in town.

A Cloudy Day
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/MTMwMzMxODF8MTAxODE3NDY2OQ/a-cloudy-day?index=8



2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's awesome Heidi:) I've never had one of my own treasuries on the front page of Etsy before. Very cool.:)

Hydie Tan said...

Thank you Salina! Btw, I will close my shop from 1st December to middle of Jan. Do your shop also have Christmas holidays? Will other etsy sellers take vacation during Christmas?